Table of Contents
This is an introductory course on Recommender Systems. Most of the lectures are accompanied by YouTube videos.
- Familiarize yourselves with the concepts of Recommender Systems.
- Understand the challenges involved.
- Be able to recommend appropriate techniques when faced with a recommendation task.
This is a course that I developed while I was at TU Wien. Parts of the lectures use material from various sources, including:
- Dietmar Jannach, Markus Zanker, Alexander Felfernig, Gerhard Friedrich. Recommender Systems: An Introduction. Cambridge University Press.
- Francesco Ricci, Lior Rokach, Bracha Shapira. Recommender Systems Handbook. 2nd Edition. Springer.
- Amra Delić.